Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother of all Slackers!

I'm not going to get into it because we all know I am slacking big time. I bet you didn't know that I am already almost 4 months along & going strong into my 2nd trimester. Yep, I am! How the time flies.

So, mini recap from First Trimester...
- Nausea was kicking my butt - felt hungover all the time (without the fun drunken escapade from the night before)
- only ate like a teenage boy for about 2 weeks - then got to start eating a bit more normal
- not too many food aversions or cravings. I definitely am wary of ranch dressing and some chicken things... but mostly good to go for most food
- got our first pictures of bebe and got to hear its heartbeat - precious

Now we're into the 2nd Trimester - I'm still waiting for that burst of energy that I hear is supposed to happen. No dice yet. I do feel better - no nausea! Yay! We have our 3rd Dr appointment next week and there is a chance that we might be able to find out the gender of our wee one. That would just be SO great!

I will do my best to keep updates going. I've also promised pictures which I'll get up this week. Why people want to see pics of my ever-expanding waistline is beyond me!

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. yay!! pics of the belly please?!
    and, i am still waiting for some joint baby-inspired crafting!!

    ReplyDelete