Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Teenage Boy vs Preglet

Who knows what this is:

1 Cup of Nonfat Milk
1 Plain Bagel w/Light Cream Cheese
1 Bottle of Water
1 Fruit Smoothie (Berries, Pineapple, Banana, Orange Juice)
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
3 Graham Crackers
6 oz Vanilla Non Fat Yogurt
1 Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwich on Wheat Bread
10 Apple Slices
4 Marshmallow Bunnies
1 Bottle of Water
4 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
8 Saltine Crackers
1 Bottle of Water
1 Apple Sauce Pack
25 Peanut Butter Pretzels
1 Serving Orange Chicken
1 Serving Brown Rice
1 Cup Nonfat Milk
2 Joe Joe Cookies

To most people they would guess it is the food consumed by an entire family over the course of 1 day... but no, sadly that is what I am consuming on a daily basis. Variances occur... for instance yesterday I ate oatmeal instead of 2 hard boiled eggs but the pure mass quantity of food is comparable. Yes, it is true... I am pregnant with the worlds hungriest blueberry-sized fetus in the world. I have actually gotten to the point where eating is not fun anymore. You know the trick where if you make someone smoke 20 cigarettes in a row they won't ever want to touch them again because it makes them so sick? That is how I feel about many things. I am trying to push through because I know 2 things: 1) it is good for my little blueberry's development and 2) eating makes me feel better.

I am one of the lucky few that does not really have traditional morning sickness. I have not thrown up. But I do experience constant nausea unless I am eating. Thus, I eat constantly. I could put most teenage boys to shame! When your husband looks at you and says "an entire package of top ramen is not a snack" you've crossed over to the other side. You are at a whole new level. I am at that level.

Next post... why tights are no longer a part of my wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. hhahaahahah! Oh Amy, you crack me up! I seriously can't believe you are eating that much! I remember you nibbling all day but that list could seriously feed a small country in Asia! Thank goodness you don't get morning sickness! Eat away!

    ReplyDelete