Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating part deux

I got a bug in me last night to finish up alot of my decorating - or at least placement of the decorations I have. Now that I'm sort of done with that I realize I need ALOT more stuff! This house has much more potential for holiday decor than my past apartments.


I cleaned off the entry table & added a few festive ornaments ... the tupperware bins do not qualify & will be removed later tonight.


I added a few more trinkets to the mantle & set up the nativity scene on the table between the beautiful and festive orange chairs. I just noticed how festive my pillows look - they are in the holiday spirit in their red stripes!



And finally, the tree. You can't really tell how glorious it is from this picture. Maybe I should take pictures in the dark so you can see the happy glow of the lights. I have caught the cats under the tree a handful of times already... and one ornament pulled off and placed on the kitchen floor for me to find. I am hoping the kitties will lose interest quickly. Good luck, right?!

I love this decorating thing! It is great and just cheers you up no matter what kind of day you've had! I just like to sit on the couch with all my candles lit & the Christmas lights on and just hum Oh Holy Night to myself. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment