Friday, September 11, 2009

Office Space

We have finally cleaned up our office space and it is looking more and more like a usable work area instead of the cesspool of boxes & stuff that it once was. I am so happy!

On Labor Day (ironically), Mark and I set out to make a big dent in the back two rooms of our house.. cleaning, organizing, moving, etc. I spent much of Sunday buying a new desk and accouterments for our new office and our new work room (aka Amy's craft heaven) and we were successful in turning disasters into nice happy places. I wish I had a before picture so you could really see the progress we made, but you will just have to use your imaginations.


Ok, so there are still some boxes but it is miles from where it was!


And! It comes with a sleepy kitty!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment