Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July weekend

I went up to Sacramento for the 4th of July holiday - I decided to go up to visit a few friends while my darling husband had to work. On Sunday, I went up to the mountains with some friends & my family to help them all set up for a week of camping. The day was great - the sun was out but it was not hot - not a bug in sight.... then they came with a VENGEANCE! I am posting a picture of my leg today... not to be sexy... but to show you the massive amounts of mosquito bites I am enduring. The bulk of them are on my legs but I have a couple on my neck & even 2 on my face. Nasty bugs! They have no shame!


I made it most of yesterday without scratching but by the time I got home I thought I was going to cry if I didn't give my legs some scratchy relief. Aahhhhh..... Today I wore a skirt for easier access. I am also hoping that they start to dissipate. Nothing is worse than legs full of mosquito bites.


Camp, I love you - Bugs, I do NOT love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment